- Works in collaboration with video/web staff to produce a variety of in studio and live venue music performance video products for broadcasting, webcasting, and video streaming
- Assists in planning, and shooting assigned studio productions - operates video switching and/or operates DSLR or Professional HD Camcorders
- Sets up and adjusts studio lighting equipment including fixed and portable LED broadcast lighting
- Assists in digital file handling and archiving.
- Assists in post editing to produce final performance videos for online distribution.
- Student must be a Film, Video, Mass Communication, or Cinematography major. Student must be self-starter who is skilled in operating DSLR and Pro Camcorders (PTZ camera experience a plus) and video editing software (Final Cut Pro X a plus). Strong communications skills and flexible schedule are a must.
Additional Application Requirements:Portfolio/Demo Reel review required. Interest in music and strong familiarity with relevant media (traditional and new) preferred.
Note: Schedule will change weekly based on video shoot booking schedule but will be planned well in advance.